上一页|1|
/1页

主题:Tips for searching the Internet

发表于2008-06-30
 The Internet contains a vast collection of information, but finding what you are looking for can be a challenge. Here are a few tips to help you search the web more effectively.
发表于2008-06-30
 1. Use the Instant Search box

In the Internet Explorer Instant Search box, type a keyword or phrase and then press ENTER (or press ALT+ENTER to display the search results in a new tab).

按此在新窗口浏览图片Internet Explorer Instant Search box

Press Ctrl+E to go to the search box without using the mouse.

发表于2008-06-30
2.Use the Address bar

In the Internet Explorer Address bar, type Find, Go, or ? followed by a keyword, website name, or phrase, and then press ENTER. If you want the search results to display in a new tab, press ALT+ENTER after typing the phrase.

发表于2008-06-30
 3. Use more than one search provider

If you do not find what you''re looking for with a particular search provider, you can search using a different one. Internet Explorer''s search box lets you add additional search providers and switch between them to improve your search results.

To learn how to use different search providers, install new search providers, or change the search provider that Internet Explorer uses by default, see Change or choose a search provider in Internet Explorer.

发表于2008-06-30
 Search Engines:
1. Google
2. Baidu
3. Yahoo (Yahoo Japan is the best for searching information in Japancese such as life, entainment, news, job, travel, etc)
4. Live Search
发表于2008-07-01
 baidu is my constant searching tools
发表于2008-07-01
I use baidu if i want to search for chinese stuff and yahoo if i want to search for english stuff.
发表于2008-07-01
引用:ericchengg 在2008-7-1 10:24:31写道:原帖
 baidu is my constant searching tools

Yes, the snapshot function of Baidu is better than Google in China.
haha 
上一页|1|
/1页