上一页|1|
/1页

主题:【英语诗歌】被埋葬的爱

发表于2014-03-24


I shall bury my weary Love

我会把我疲惫的爱埋藏

Beneath a tree

在一棵树下

In the forest tall and black

在无人能见的

Where none can see.

巨大而漆黑的森林里。


I shall put no flowers at his head

我不会把花朵放在他的头上

Nor stone at his feet,

也不会把石头放在他的脚下

For the mouth I loved so much

因为我深爱的嘴唇

Was bittersweet.

是甘苦参半的。


I shall go no more to his grave

我不会再去他的墓地

For the woods are cold

因为树林是冰冷的

I shall gather as much of joy

我会聚集许多欢乐

As my hands can hold.

在我的手还能够拥有的时候。


I shall stay all day in the sun

我会在阳光里呆上一整天

Where the wide winds blow

我会在阳光里呆上一整天

But oh, I shall weep at night

啊,但我会在夜里哭泣

When none will know.

在无人知晓的时候。




精彩推荐

Vipabc怎么样 http://emulate.diandian.com/vipabc

英孚英语怎么样 http://emulate.diandian.com/post/2012-07-31/40031698485


上一页|1|
/1页